Email Address: eli.dial@myldsmail.net

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Week one on the reservation!

These pictures describe the differences of the two areas I've been in.  I went from El Paso, with buildings like that, to the reservation, where it's super NOT like that at all (in case you couldn't tell).  That's alright, though, because it's still awesome here!


This area is definitely trying for me, I got used to El Paso where the roads actually have names and the houses actually have numbers, and I could at least somewhat get the language, but there's no such luck here.  I'm just glad that I know that most of the people speak English here- and they'll talk back in English!
The third picture is the Book of Mormon in Navajo!  We only have 2, but that's cause everybody speaks English, basically!


Elder Jackman is an awesome missionary, he's been helping a lot- we do roleplays almost everyday to build our comp unity!  We're doing fantastic- we are willing to make sacrifices to help the work move forward-  we're giving up listening to music for most of the day every day for a week to see how that works- we/I get super distracted whenever there's music playing, music has been such a big part of both of our lives that we're gonna see how the work moves forward when we don't have it as much!  (General conference talks for days!!)  We'll let you know how that goes next week!
I love you all, don't ever forget it!!
Te whanaunga mo ake tonu!

Elder Eli James Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment