Email Address: eli.dial@myldsmail.net

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Transfer Week!

It looks like I'm going to be in El Paso for 6 months (that's code for I'm not getting transferred)!
Yeah, Elder Dunn and I are both staying, and it's gonna be epic!

Elder Pearson, when he came down, told us that we need to start believing that we could find 10-15 new investigators a WEEK. That is going to be my quest for this coming transfer- that and to stop complaining (which complaining used to be the story of my life, but no longer!)

As for the pictures, that was (from the left) me and Elder Dunn, then Elder Kropf (pronounced like crofts, but without the t and the s) and Elder Richins- the Spanish Elders that we chauffeur because they don't have a car- they're on bikes and their area is swallowed up in our area. 



Literally though, we now cover the same area as 2.5 Spanish companionships- the Fort Bliss Elders have the rest of that .5.  We had gone on a hike last P-day- that's the same one I went on my first P-day in the mission- and that's us at the top, and a picture of the west side of El Paso from the top of the mountain. It was like 50 degrees at the top, so yes, I was freezing. Do I regret it? Nope!



Our recent convert, Gary, is a flipping beast!! He already has his dad's name to take to the temple- he's got his temple recommend interview tomorrow, and he's going to the temple on the 28th! It's gonna be awesome!  There is a massive push right now for family history, and it's awesome!  This ward is great- it makes it easier to serve here- now if they could just find us people to teach,that'd be even better!

Not much else happened this week, I'll email ya'll next week!

Te whanaunga mo ake tonu!  :)

Elder Eli James Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment