Email Address: eli.dial@myldsmail.net

Monday, December 12, 2016

Texas

Texas is leaving it's mark on me.

So, this picture is me and my comp, Elder Dunn, is in the middle, and Elder Hill, one of the Fort Bliss Elders when Elder Dunn and I went to try and help them unlock their car, because they had locked the keys in the trunk of their car.  Elder Hancey, Elder Hill's companion, was standing next to Elder Hill, but the way I took the picture accidentally cut him out...  oops.  We got a good laugh out of that.  That was Saturday night, and it was pretty great.   

Another El Paso sunrise, except I think this one is better than the other one, so enjoy!!



As for the week, it started off with Elder Pearson of the Seventy, throwing down on us as missionaries.  When I say that he threw down on us, I mean within the first 10 minutes he basically told us that Laman and Lemuel had more things to complain about than we did, so we need to buck up and be grateful for what we have.  It was a glorious throw down.

Our investigator, Gary, is SUPER pumped to be baptized on Christmas Eve (if I forgot to mention this last week, Surprise!!!)   He's told more people than we have that he's going to be baptized on Christmas Eve at noon.  This ward has already stepped up and has a couple friends in the ward for him, they've invited him to Christmas parties (which he's gone to) the Elder's Quorum goes out as a quorum to movies and such (cough cough... Star Wars, so I've heard will be happening soon... :( ) and he's basically already in the ward.  It's fantastic.  :)

A couple more people offered us drugs or something, but you know... The Spirit is my drug!! ;)

Not much to say this week, if you have any questions, just ask me!

Te whanaunga mo ake tonu!!   :)

Elder Eli James Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment