Email Address: eli.dial@myldsmail.net

Monday, April 16, 2018

The Busy Feastly Week

(Elder Dial sent this email on March 26)

I don't have time for normal social welcomes.  Anyways...

This week has been great!  I've been trying not to get upset because of certain circumstances, but no worries, I'm not bitter.  As for this week, we went to the temple today, and it was really sad but spiritually epic!  Sad because this was the last opportunity I have to see some of the missionaries from down in El Paso, but it was great because it's the temple.  I don't think it's possible to not feel peace at the temple, so it felt really great.  

This week, I am going to be in meetings on Tuesday and Friday, which leaves Wednesday and Thursday to do some actual proselyting, basically, because of General Conference this weekend!  It has come so fast, it's insane! 

I know this is a short email, but just know that I'm fine, that God will speak to you this weekend through His prophets, and that it is going to be amazing!  Seek for answers and comfort and God will give it to you this weekend!

Te whanaunga mo ake tonu!

Elder Eli James Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment