Email Address: eli.dial@myldsmail.net

Friday, April 7, 2017

Transfer Week.....again?

This first picture is the equivalent (in size) to the beast from The Sandlot.  His name is Lunch Bucket, he's the nicest dog you ever did meet, but he's intimidating as....  whatever is intimidating...  ;)


The next picture is of the miracle that happened in my area when I was on exchanges, so I only got to see the remnant of it, hence this picture.

Next order of business, shout out to those who did the challenge that I left last week, but I am still sending this email to everyone, because I didn't want to email only four people this week, but that just means that those four people get a picture or two that the rest of the people won't.  As long as you have something SPECIFIC in mind as to what you are going to do to apply something you learned from conference, (and, if you actually do it)  than you're still doing awesome!
As for this week, I went on exchanges twice, once with Elder Schraedel, who just finished his training, so I helped him be a little more confident in his abilities, and then with Elder Nelson, one of our zone leaders, who is from Ririe, so we were both cheering when the Pocatello temple was announced. 
Which brings me to General Conference. 
Twas awesome, I made a list of things that I am going to be doing to apply what I learned, so it'll be a lot of fun! My favorite talk was either by President Uchtdorf or Elder Holland (yeah, typical) but those were what I needed to hear. 
Another thing that is awesome from this last week is found on the front page of www.mormon.org  and you all better know what it is and watch all two minutes of it.  Then, share it to social media, because there are people that are waiting for you to share that video, because you never know who is going through a hard time, and which video they're going to watch.  So share it, because it's just that awesome to be that part in someone's life.  :)
As far as transfers go, I'm staying here with Elder Jackman, it'll be a lot of fun as we work our hardest to see miracles- they're everywhere, and the best miracle you can see is the one that happens in your own life- so keep doing what is right because those are the things that will make that miracle happen!
Te whanaunga mo ake tonu!

Elder Eli James Dial

No comments:

Post a Comment